Monday, October 31, 2016

Announcement! Holiday ugly sweaters





Every year I make ugly sweaters as well as crafts the sweaters may have 
lights, stockings, ornaments, and more sewed on to a green, red, or black 
sweater. They cost $25 each, or $40 for 2 they are perfect for an ugly sweater
 party, or for a festive way show your holiday spirit! If you have your own
 sweater that you would like me to use I would be happy to decorate it for $15. 
The sweaters are not made yet but I will post them when there done. Below is
 an example of  ugly sweaters that I made modeled by my Mom and Dad. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cut-out chalk board plaques:
These plaques below are all chalkboard painted, and they cost $9 each. I will customize them for no additional fee. 


The item numbers are listed under each picture. A portion of all profits are donated to world vision.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment